Welcome! This is a wiki for me, my family, and connected relatives to use in collaboratively working on our genealogy. This site does not seek to replace our individual records. This site seeks to provide a forum where me and my family can document our current research for each other's benefit. The site should not contain details on the living beyond names for some, with some connections to relatives. (Certainly, no young children should even be named or referred to.)
I have been working to add photos of ancestors and scanned images of source documents. If you have any source documents we welcome your contribution.
Places of Interest
- Root Person (A place to start exploring.)
- Sean Marvin Cox
Connections to History
- California Gold Rush
- Dr. Grandison Franklin German took part in the California gold rush. (See: Obituary)
- Dust Bowl
- Daniel Franklin Cox lived in Oklahoma during the dust bowl and died there before the family of "Okies" left for California.
- George Shoup, Sr. was the first brother (Church of the Brethren) in Beavercreek, Ohio. His son, Moses W. Shoup was an Elder in the Church of the Brethren. William J. Shoup, Moses's grandson, wrote the book "Ammi-My People".
18 September 2016
|19:22||Henry County, Virginia (diff | hist) . . (+478) . . Seanmcox (→Land Records: Added sources.)|
|19:11||(Upload log) . . [Seanmcox (2×)]|
|19:11 . . Seanmcox uploaded File:Virginia Land Office Patents and Grants, Northern Neck Grants and Surveys, Patents No.40 1771-1772, pages 688, 689.tif (See: Next Page Obtained from the Online Catalog of the Library of Virginia. == Lower-Right Record == The lower-right reco...)|
|19:10 . . Seanmcox uploaded File:Virginia Land Office Patents and Grants, Northern Neck Grants and Surveys, Patents No.40 1771-1772, pages 690, 691.tif (See: Previous Page Obtained from the Online Catalog of the Library of Virginia. == Upper-Left Record == The upper-left re...)|
- Surname Reference
- Source Material Collections
- Categories (Dead Ends and Loose Ends)
- Personal Ancestral File Export (Has some things not contained in the wiki, but the wiki has more recent and more detailed source material information.)