Ernest Herbert Richardson
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Ernest Herbert Richardson||Thomas John Edwards||(family)|
|Mary Anne Jones|
- Spouse 2
- Frieda (family)
- Aft. 1920 - Bef. 1959
- Mar 1870
- Cinderford, Gloucestershire, England
- Abt. 1959
- St. Louis, Missouri
Emigrated in 1879.
Wrote a poem called Insomnia at 89.
Matted photo of Ernest Herbert Richardson as a young man.
Ernest Herbert Richardson and wife, Frieda on a cruise.
- 1880 U.S. Census
- E.D. 28, Luling, Caldwell, Texas, Page 244C
- Thomas Richardson, Self, Married, Male, White, age:40, born in England (parents also), occupation: Painter
- Ernest H. Richardson, Son, Single, Male, White, age:10, born in England (parents also), occupation: At Home
- M.A. Richardson, Self, Married, Female, White, age:38, born in England (parents also), occupation: Milennor
- Mabel E. Richardson, Daughter, Single, Female, White, age:3, born in England (parents also), occupation:
- All that was viewed was the index. Thomas is listed on the same page as his wife, but his wife is listed as head of a separate family, per the index. Thomas has son Ernest with him, while his wife has daughter, Mabel.
- 1910 U.S. Census
- St Louis Ward 25, St Louis (Independent City), Missouri
|Self||Ernest H Richardson||M||39y|
|Wife||Nella M Richardson||F||22y|
- 1920 U.S. Census
- St Louis, Missouri
|Self||Ernest H Richardson||M||49y|
|Daughter||Nella Jane Vogel||F||7y|
|May ? Beatty||F||30y|