Family:Dr. Grandison Franklin and Miranda America German
- Dr. Grandison Franklin German - b. 20 Mar 1813 - d. 23 Jul 1902
- Miranda America Davis - b. 13 Aug 1823 - d. 19 Apr 1907
|Nancy Hawkins German||20 Jul 1837|
|Mary Elizabeth German||13 Aug 1840|
|Hugh Crockett German||20 Jul 1842|
|Martha Anne German||28 Aug 1844||Direct ancestor of Sean Marvin Cox|
|Rachel Sparks German||9 Dec 1848|
|Fashion Francis German||10 Apr 1850|
|Johanna German||4 Mar 1853|
|Maranda America German||31 Jul 1857|
|Dr. Robert Davis German||19 Jan 1859|
|Melissa German||8 Jan 1862|
|John William German||26/27 Nov 1864|
For Rachel, there is a possible match found through Family Search Record Search in "Washington Death Certificates, 1907-1960 for Rachael Brown". Birth year is off, and mother's maiden name is given as Moore. I should find some corroborating evidence. It seems the whole Brown connection comes from http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/j/o/h/Jack-L-Johnson-OK/WEBSITE-0001/UHP-0164.html and the supporting evidence is not strong.
These are promising to possible leads that need to be researched further.
- A death record for a Rachel (German) Brown
- A death record for a Myrtle Bender daughter of a Miranda German.
- A death record for a John Alise Charlton son of Maranda A German