Sarah Lowry Hughes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Charles LeRoy Hughes||(family)|
|Sarah Lowry Hughes|
- Thomas Joseph Gallinger
- Abt. 19 Mar 1938
- Yuma, Arizona
- 4 Sep 1895
- 44 E 2nd S, Ward 13, Salt Lake City, Utah
- 31 Aug 1978
- El Segundo, Los Angeles, California, United States
Served as regent for the Patience Wright Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution from 1970 to 1972 in Laguna Beach, California
- "California Death Index, 1940-1997," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VPD1-JYX : 26 November 2014), Lowry H Gallinger, 31 Aug 1978; Department of Public Health Services, Sacramento.
- "United States Social Security Death Index," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:V9TR-J28 : 20 May 2014), Lowry Gallinger, Aug 1978; citing U.S. Social Security Administration, Death Master File, database (Alexandria, Virginia: National Technical Information Service, ongoing).
- "Chapter History", Patience Wright Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution: Laguna Beach, California
- "Dames Will Assemble", The Los Angeles Times, Sunday, February 6, 1966
- From OCR: "Dames Will Assemble LAGUNA BEACH Delegates to the state and national conventions will be elected when the Cavalier Chapter of Colonial Dames of the 17th Century have a coffee hour Tuesday, Feb. 8, at 10 a.m. in the home of Mrs. Saimuel J. Sherer. The stats convention is at Los Angeles March 4 and 5 and the national in Washington, D.C., April 13 to 16. Mrs. Lowry Gallinger, president, will lead the society's patriotic ritual, assisted by Mrs. Sherer, custodian of the Flag. Mrs. Fred C Rofs, pub. Mr. relations rhainnan, will ?pp3k on Abraham Lin-i oln's Geuysburg address"