Harold Edward Fogerlund
|John Edward Fogerlund||(family)|
|Harold Edward Fogerlund|
- Spouse 1
- Unknown (Divorced)
- Spouse 2
- Dorothy Langdon Ivey (family)
- 20 Dec 1937
- 5311 Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood, Los Angeles Co., California
- 16 Jun 1904
- Providence, Rhode Island
- Respiratory Arrest, Pneumonia, Urosepsis
- 15 Apr 1986
- Brotman Memorial Hospital, Culver City, Los Angeles, California
- 18 Apr 1986
- Pasadena Crematory, Pasadena, California
Has been described as creepy. Behavior described that suggest he had trouble empathizing with others or building social connections. Anecdotes describe tickling taken too far (ie. too long) and mean-spirited teasing. Nothing worse has been reported.
Death certificate notes military service from 1922 to 1926. Also notes work as a letter carrier for 18 years.
- "California, Death Index, 1940-1997," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VP6N-HVT : accessed 28 Oct 2013), Harold Edward Fogerlund, 1986.