William Clint Harris
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|William G. Harris||(family)|
|William Clint Harris|
- Mary Sinierd (family)
- 1857/1865 (As judged by the birth of their earliest known child or by the Goodspeed Biography.)
- 19 July 1827
- North Carolina
- 4 Oct 1896
- Reeds Creek, Lawrence Co., Arkansas
- Morris Cemetery, Saffell, Lawrence County, Arkansas
Headstone of William Clint Harris.
- 1880 U.S. Census
- William found with wife and two others who are indicated as not being close family relations. William is 63.
- 1870 U.S. Census, Harris Family.
- "1870 Census: Lawrence Co., Ark.
- Reed's Creek Township
- Family 124
- HARRIS William C., 42, b. N.C.
- Mary, 40, b. Ga. (Mary = Polly)
- Martha, 12, b. Ark.
- Thomas, 9, b. Ark.
- Amanda, 7, b. Ark.
- LINIERD Jane, 56, b. Ga. (could have misread L for S)."
- Actual Text taken from a communication from James Logan Morgan to Gwinn H Britton.
- Having reviewed the census entry the L/S issue for Jane is quite unclear. Casual review suggests that the letter is an L, but the letter is not very distinct and review of the writer's handwriting show that the the writer's S has a form which can also match the questionable letter.