Ernest Herbert Richardson
|Ernest Herbert Richardson||Thomas John Edwards||(family)|
|Mary Anne Jones|
- 6 Feb 1870
- Cinderford, Gloucestershire, England
- 22 Jun 1959
- St. Louis, Missouri
Emigrated to Texas in 1879. Moved to St. Louis in 1891.
Wrote a poem called Insomnia at 89.
He was chairman of the board for the Boyd-Richardson Co. when he died. It is presumed that this company is no longer in operation, since it appears to have no online presence, but it can be found referenced in legal records as late as 1981.
Matted photo of Ernest Herbert Richardson as a young man.
Ernest Herbert Richardson and wife, Frieda on a cruise.
- 1880 U.S. Census
- E.D. 28, Luling, Caldwell, Texas, Page 244C
- Thomas Richardson, Self, Married, Male, White, age:40, born in England (parents also), occupation: Painter
- Ernest H. Richardson, Son, Single, Male, White, age:10, born in England (parents also), occupation: At Home
- M.A. Richardson, Self, Married, Female, White, age:38, born in England (parents also), occupation: Milennor
- Mabel E. Richardson, Daughter, Single, Female, White, age:3, born in England (parents also), occupation:
- All that was viewed was the index. Thomas is listed on the same page as his wife, but his wife is listed as head of a separate family, per the index. Thomas has son Ernest with him, while his wife has daughter, Mabel.